Korrobond® 65Make Enquiry
Crusher backing compound
Korrobond® 65 is a two-component epoxy based backing and damping material primarily used in cone and gyratory crushers.
Korrobond® 65 serves as a backing and reinforcing layer between crusher wear liners and the crusher frame, shell or head and acts as a damper when subjected to impact and shock loads.
• Established OEM and aftermarket product
• Very high compressive strength
• 100% solids, no solvents, minimum shrinkage
• Easy to mix and pour - no skilled labour required
• High impact strength and resilience
• Ideal for extremely cold environments
Distributed by CMS Cepcor® as an alternative product to: